Reach & Targeting Abilities
The Detroit Media Partnership dominates the market with nearly 2 million readers and visitors every week, reaching more than the double the audience of our biggest daily newspaper competitors combined.
- 1.5 million adults read the Detroit Free Press and The Detroit News in print every week.
- 1.2 million adults read the Sunday Free Press, the 8th largest newspaper in the US and the largest newspaper in Michigan. It's simply the fastest way to reach the biggest audience in metro Detroit.
- Every month, more than 9 million online readers visit freep.com & detroitnews.com from around the world.
- Our mobile sites and Apps on smartphones and iPads are viewed more than 25 million times per month.
- 280,000 smartphone and iPad users have downloaded the freep.com and detroitnews.com Apps since their launches.
- Combined pageviews to Detroit Media Partnerships websites on all platforms average more than 100 million per month.
Our audience defined
The median household income of our print and online audience is 15% higher than the Detroit market and 21% higher than the US.
- 50% Men/50% Women
- 25% Age 18-34; 38% Age 35-54; 38% Age 55+
- 66% college-educated
- 76% homeowners
- 41% with a household income over $75,000